In our Wantable vs Stitch Fix review, see which subscription box is better based on quality, style, and prices.
Fashion boxes are the new way to update your closet without searching through the mall or spending hundreds on scam clothing sites.
We have put these two fashion services against each other to see which one is the best. Keep reading to see our thoughts on Wantable vs Stitch Fix and which one you should trust.
Plus, check out our full list of the best clothing subscription boxes for women and men!
Wantable vs Stitch Fix Overview
Stitch Fix has been a top-notch personalized fashion website since 2011. However, with Wantable coming on the scene, Stitch Fix might have a run for their money.
Both of these fashion services focus on creating unique, personalized looks for each customer using expert stylists and luxury brands. Since these services are so alike, we’ve broken down their main points below:
|Wantable||Stitch Fix (Winner)|
|–High-Quality Clothing |
-Styles prices range from $20 – $150
-Offers different style quizzes: Style, Active, Sleep & Body, or Men’s
-Free shipping on all U.S. orders
-Free returns within 5 calendar days of arrival
|–Premium brands |
-Styles prices range from $28 – $300
-Offers a large variety of clothing and sizes
-Free shipping on all orders
-Free returns within 30 days
Wantable came onto the scene to give customers inclusive, confidence-building styles right at their door. The belief that your service should be personalized to match your lifestyle is of utmost importance and makes Wantable the company it is today.
Let’s break down this brand into pros and cons to give you a better feel for their company:
- Offers high-quality clothes
- Inclusive sizing from X-small to 3X-large
- 4 different quizzes to determine the ideal aesthetic for your lifestyle
- Can choose comfortable price range
- Free shipping on all U.S. orders
- Customer service is responsive
- Unattentive stylists
- Only 5 days for free returns
Stitch Fix is a frequent choice when looking for a subscription service and has many happy customers that love their new styles. Their mission is to bring personalized, premium styles right to your doorstep to ensure your closet is filled with the latest trends.
Now, let’s break down this brand into pros and cons to give you a better feel for their company:
- Has premium name brands
- Includes regular and plus sizes
- Recently added a men’s section
- Style quiz to find your aesthetic
- Expert stylists
- Free shipping on all orders
- Free returns within 30 days
- Difficult to cancel subscription
- Can be difficult to reach customer service
- Some say there are only adequate styles
RELATED: 15 Stitch Fix Alternatives To Try Next
We searched on sites such as Sitejabber and Trustpilot to find the main points of feedback from customers’ reviews. They said:
- Wantable is overpriced and has too quick of a return time.
- Wantable’s pieces are not of the highest quality and the stylists were not always attentive.
- Stitch Fix is great for those who need an updated wardrobe and who do not have time to shop.
- Stitch Fix is priced high but the quality is mostly top-tier.
- It can be difficult to contact Stitch Fix’s customer service and cancel your subscription.
Fashion subscription services can be hard to trust, especially when you have to put your personal aesthetic into someone else’s hands. However, if you are looking for a hassle-free shopping experience, Stitch Fix is the better subscription service over Wantable considering price, styles, and quality.
If both of these services still raise a question in your mind, check out their style quizzes and subscription plans to see if any options are perfect for you!
UP NEXT: Stitch Fix vs. Trunk Club: Which Stylist Box is Better?